Book : Practical Manual of Aesthetic Medicine
It is part of the continuation of the university teaching cycle for a DUTIC, a diploma created based on the initiative of its author. It presents a new and practical aspect, and we are surprised by the need to access the information which seemed restricted to a closed circle of insiders.
It will become the go-to book for fans of facial restoration as it contains pragmatic answers to all the questions that everyone asks. Above all, it remains centered on the art of observation with the aim of making treatments part of a therapeutic project.
- Advice for your installation and the development of your aesthetic medicine clientele
- A summary table of the Fillers indicated by zone, according to a specific color code
- The injections of fillers zone by zone explained step by step
- Botulinum toxin injections for cosmetic purposes for the whole face and sweating
- Complications, consequences and their management
- A complete bibliography on all these subjects
- Access to a training website with instructional videos, online courses and Workshops programs.
ORDER IN FRENCH OR IN RUSSIAN
- Super livre Laurent bien documenté et très pratique pour débuter dans des bonnes conditions. Bravo Dominique
- Bonjour Docteur Benadiba, Je tiens à vous informer que j’ai acheté votre manuelle pendant le confinement et il m’a été livré très rapidement !